I got this idea from that cutie, Brian over at In Repair.
1. I was born in 1975.
2. I have one sibling – a younger brother.
3. I miss my grandma a lot. I spent a lot of time with her as a child and she died several years ago.
4. I’m a yellow dog democrat.
5. I hate it when people assume I’m a republican simply because of the state I live in and the fact that I go to church.
6. I’m afraid if I put too many things about myself here I will be identified.
7. I love chocolate cake in a bowl with canned peaches.
8. I never eat chocolate cake in a bowl with canned peaches.
9. I started drinking when I found out my husband is gay.
10. I do not drink too much.
11. I have never in my life been drunk.
12. I’m allergic to cats but I like them very much.
13. I’m afraid of horses.
14. My favorite band is Green Day and has been for about 14 years.
15. I have never seen Green Day in concert.
16. I do not know how to use an Ipod.
17. I used to have an eating disorder.
18. I don’t like being alone that much.
19. I have spoken in tongues when I was growing up in a pentecostal church.
20. I am a methodist now. We do not speak in tongues.
21. My best female friend is a year older than my own mother.
22. I wish I could tell her that my husband is gay.
23. I like cornbread salad very much. My husband calls this a “trailer park” food.
24. My mom’s side of the family is very country. My grandma grew up on a farm and knew how to butcher hogs, chickens, milk cows, and make use of all of the parts of these dead animals.
25. I love Bill Clinton. I have a crush on him.
26. I have one tattoo.
27. I have each ear pierced 3 times.
28. I never wear all of these piercings.
29. I pierced the third holes myself in high school.
30. I love coffee but have only been drinking it for about as long as I’ve known my husband is gay.
31. I like to bake.
32. My favorite color is pink.
33. I like thunderstorms.
34. I love snow.
35. I don’t think I’m a very good mom.
36. I’ve never smoked a cigarette.
37. For a brief period of time in college I was called “Funyun” like the chip.
38. I’m not going to tell you why I wore that nickname.
39. I like to travel.
40. I’m not afraid of the doctor or shots.
41. I hate going to the dentist.
42. I make great fried chicken.
43. I hate my birthday.
44. I’m afraid of spiders.
45. I like to garden.
46. I love this blog.
47. I have another blog on wordpress.
48. I like to color with my kids’ crayons and color books.
49. I love to grocery shop.
50. I collect recipes.
51. I’ve had my tonsils out.
52. And gall bladder.
53. And appendix.
54. I’m disappointed with myself.
55. I was a first chair violin player once in my life.
56. I think writing down 100 things about myself is harder than I realized.
57. I could come up with 30 more things if I weren’t afraid of being discovered.
58. I have a college degree but I do not use it.
59. I never slept well through the night until I married Jay.
60. I would love to go back to school to finish my Master’s.
61. I like grape bubble gum.
62. I never felt close to my dad growing up.
63. I love Cherry Coke.
64. I love sweet tea.
65. I love pot luck dinners.
66. I’m nearly legally blind without contacts or glasses.
67. Clutter annoys me.
68. I’ve always dreamed of writing a book (now I have some material don’t I?)
69. I wish I could play tennis.
70. I find it hard to relax.
71. When Jay came out to me, I changed. This is hard to explain so I may write about it on my blog.
72. I like those surgery-shows.
73. I like board games.
74. I’ve always wanted to smoke pot at least once.
75. My college professors always complemented my writing abilities.
76. One of my jobs as a grad student was taking care of lab rats.
77. Another job I had in college was working in the government documents department of the library.
78. I like ink pens of different types and colors.
79. I find my husband sexy in a shirt and tie.
80. I love the smell of beer on his breath.
81. My favorite restaurant is Mimi’s Cafe.
82. I love getting flowers.
83. I don’t swim very well.
84. I get suspicious easily.
85. I have to keep my toenails painted.
86. I hate math.
87. I know very little about geography. It’s embarrassing.
88. I used to play strip poker.
89. I like candy – things kids would eat like taffy, sweet tarts, gummy bears, tootsie rolls, etc.
90. I have to fall asleep with something in my hand.
91. I really like Harry Potter.
92. I won’t wear sleeve-less shirts.
93. I like dressing up.
94. One of my “rules” is no street clothes in the bed (only pajamas).
95. I like sleeping naked (but don’t when the kids are here).
96. I hate Wal Mart and will only shop there if I have no choice.
97. I would like to learn martial arts.
98. I’m not crazy about Mickey Mouse.
99. My least favorite class in college was accounting.
100. I can still fit into my wedding dress.